The Phantom Regiment started its season with its very own home show this past weekend! The weather was perfect, and the show went off without a hitch thanks to ALL those that helped make it so.
On behalf of Show Chairman John Baumgartner, the entire Phantom Regiment organization and myself, we’d like to thank everyone who helped to make it a fantastic night!
Some of those people and groups included:
– PG Display
– Rockford Register Star
– Leaf River Lions Club
– Eickman’s (another fabulous BBQ dinner!)
– Northern Illinois University Color Guard
– Boylan Catholic High School
– Stillman Valley High School & Band Director Natalie Haas
– Beloit Memorial High School & Band Director Chris Behrens & Facilities Manager Keith Hook
– Belvidere South Middle School & Band Director Brad Heddinger & Principal Pete Sloan
– South Beloit High School & Superintendent Mike Duffy
– Phantom Regiment Alumni Association
– Dana Pelan, Tim Farrell, Bill, Linda & Becky Riebock, Dean Treadman and the rest of his parking crew, Joel and the rest of the maintance crew from Boylan, the crew from Pepsi (those guys work really hard), Mike Robinson, Denny Breon, Bille J. Boute, Pat and Cathy Fiordelisi, Earl Dean, Gary, David, Eric, and Meradith Kisting, Phil Weiskircher, Ron Schulz, Lori Valenzuela & Mark Patterson.
Thanks to all who helped make a great show for the participants as well as the audience! And even a bigger thanks to all of the corps who put on a great show of entertainment! I can’t say how impressed I was with everyone out of the gate!