Phantom Regiment is pleased to announce the repertoire for our 2011 production – Juliet.
- East of Eden, by Lee Holdridge
- Requiem, by Giuseppe Verdi
- Requiem, by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Love Theme from Romeo & Juliet (A Time For Us), by Nino Rota
- Romeo & Juliet, by Sergei Prokofiev
- Elsa’s Procession to the Cathedral (from Lohengrin), by Richard Wagner
As the show continues to develop, it is possible that this list may change. But currently, the design staff is extremely happy with the current musical direction of the show. As the temperatures begin to rise into double digits, we look forward to getting outside and begin work on the visual design.