A video audition is only available for those unable to attend one of our live auditions.
This is not the recommended method to audition. No positions will be solely determined by video audition. Please understand that a live audition allows us to better assess your skills and personality.
After we review your video audition, we will send some feedback (not as extensive as if you were to attend a live audition) and apply one of the following status:
A) Invite you to the next camp (depending your section, dates vary – see camp schedule) where we would finalize your evaluation within your section. This equates to us believing you have the skills required to obtain a position, but would need to see you live within your section before making a final determination.
B) A position is not available for you at this time.
To submit your video audition:
- Register here for Video Auditions.
- Follow the directions on what to video – musically & visually as required.
- Upload your unlisted YouTube video(s) for staff to review.
- Send an email to your section staff (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Registration Confirmation Number (received via email from us ONLY after registration AND payment has successfully been completed)
- Link(s) to your YouTube audition video(s)
If you have ANY questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com.