We are very excited to release the participation information for the 60th Anniversary Celebration! The weekend of events happening July 8-9 promises to be filled with fun, laughter, and lots of great reminiscing.
Interested in just buying tickets to our 60th Anniversary Party – click here.
Alumni Performance is available to past marching members of the Phantom Regiment or Phantom Regiment Cadets/Phantom Legion (Friday and Saturday rehearsals mandatory). Bb/F Marching Brass, Battery Percussion (snare, quads, bass, cymbals – no front ensemble), Color guard (flags and rifles).
Alumni who are unable or choose not to perform with the Brass, Percussion or Color Guard can still be part of the performance by joining the American Guard (Saturday Rehearsals only). All performance fees still apply.
60th Anniversary Party is open to the public and everyone is welcome to attend!
Friday, July 8, 2016 – Tebala Event Center – 7910 Newburg Rd. Rockford, IL
|2:00 pm||5:00 pm||Rehearsal (mandatory)|
|6:30 pm||10:00 pm||60th Anniversary Party
(Happy hour 6:30; Buffet dinner 7:30)
Saturday, July 9, 2016 – Boylan Catholic High School – 4000 St. Francis Dr. Rockford, IL
|10:00 am||12:30 pm||Section Rehearsal (mandatory)|
|12:30 pm||2:00 pm||Lunch with the Regiment (ticket required)|
|2:00 pm||4:00 pm||Rehearsal (mandatory)|
|4:00 pm||5:30 pm||Watch Regiment Rehearsal (optional)|
|5:30 pm||7:00 pm||VIP Barbecue Dinner (optional)|
|7:30 pm||Show of Shows starts (tentative start time)|
Alumni performance following announcement of scores (actual time: TBA)
PRAA Hospitality Tent re-opens after performance
$225 Performance Fee includes:
- Lunch with Phantom Regiment (Saturday)
- Michael Cesario designed, FJM,Inc. Uniform Top – Measurements necessary for registration (Performers will supply their own black pants and shoes (brass & percussion), or black leggings and shoes (color guard)
- Ticket to Show of Shows
- PRAA 2016 Membership
- Name Badge & Lanyard
- 60th Anniversary Party (Friday)
- Special Alumni VIP Package (includes Barbecue Dinner before show, PR Lanyard, Seat Cushion)
- Phantom Regiment Dog Tags
- Performance Flag (one of the actual silks used in performance)
- Additional tickets to 60th Anniversary Party
- Additional Show of Shows tickets for guests
- Additional Lunch tickets for guests
Music: Two Medleys of Phantom Regiment Favorites, tentatively including:
- 1812 Overture
- Nessun Dorma
- Shostakovich Sym. 5
- Fire of Eternal Glory
To be followed by a special performance of Elsa’s Procession to the Cathedral with the 2016 Phantom Regiment.
- Sheet music will be emailed soon.
- Guard work will be distributed via YouTube video in the spring.
- There will be no drill but there will be field entry (to concert formation) and perhaps some restaging. (This will all be taught in Rockford.)
CLICK HERE to register for any or all of the festivities! Deadline to sign-up is May 1, 2016.
More information will be posted on Facebook on the PRAA and Phantom Regiment pages and email communication will begin to come to your inbox soon!
We look forward to welcoming Phantom Regiment Alumni from all over the country and the world to celebrate 60 years of tradition, success and never ending friendships!