We are now accepting nominations for the 2019 Phantom Regiment Hall of Fame!
Do you know someone who has made a significant and long-lasting positive impact on the Phantom Regiment? The Phantom Regiment Hall of Fame was created in 2016 to honor and recognize such individuals. (Read about the inaugural PR Hall of Fame here). To see the current members of the PR Hall of Fame, visit regiment.org/hof.
PR HALL OF FAME TIMELINE
- Call for nominations begins: Feb 1
- Call for nominations ends: Feb 28
- Voting: Begins Mar 15, Ends Apr 15
- Hall of Fame inductee(s) announced: Show of Shows in Rockford
- Hall of Fame Induction Banquet: Saturday, Oct 12, 2019
Nominations can be submitted by anyone with interest in the Phantom Regiment organization. A nomination packet must meet the following requirements:
- One (1) nomination letter
- Two (2) supporting letters
- Each letter must not be more than two single-sided pages or one double-sided page in length
- The author of the nomination letter must collect the support letters and email all three (nomination packet) at one time to the address and by the deadline listed below.
- Nomination packets can be sent beginning February 1st and no later than close of business on February 28th.
- Nomination packets must be sent to: email@example.com
The Hall of Fame Chairperson reserves the right to reject submissions that do not follow the above requirements. Nominations will be submitted to the Hall of Fame Committee, who will vet the candidates and approve them for the voting process.
CRITERIA FOR CONSIDERATION
Any person who has made a significant and long-lasting, positive impact on the Phantom Regiment organization will be considered by the committee as a possible recipient of the Hall of Fame Award.
The voting body will include the existing Hall of Fame Members (living), PR Board Members, PRAA Board Members, Executive Director and Corps Director (one vote per person). The Hall of Fame inductee(s) will be announced each year at the Show of Shows in Rockford.
The 2019 Hall of Fame Banquet takes place on Saturday, October12, in Rockford.