This info is ONLY for the guard & percussion camp Dec 5-7. (The brass & conductors audition camp info can be found here).
Kennedy Middle School
4664 N Rockton Ave
Rockford, IL 61103
Friday, December 5
Registration begins at 5pm
Audition/Rehearsal begins at 7pm
Sunday, December 7
Camp Wrap Up Meeing at 12pm
Load and Clean Up at 1pm
Actions you MUST take before you arrive:
– Download, print, fill out & BRING the Medical Consent Form – Please bring this form and make sure to complete it before checking in – medical consent form
– Email us your audition photo – see details here
– Send us your travel plans – fill this form out
– RSVP – if you are planning on attending, and have yet to RSVP, please do so now. Even if you plan on paying at the door, we would prefer that you still fill out the RSVP form here.
Flying into Chicago O’Hare or Midway
Take the VanGalder bus from the airport to the “Rockford – Clock Tower” stop. (See question #3 on the below Frequently Asked Questions for more info)
For answer to frequently asked questions – see our FAQ guide.
Driving from the east or west via Interstate 90:
- I-90 towards Rockford
- Take the Riverside Blvd exit – and then head WEST (this is a toll exit)
- Stay on Riverside for 7 miles (after you cross the Rock River, go 5 stop lights and you’ll see a BP gas station on right which is on Rockton Ave)
- Turn RIGHT on N Rockton Road
- School is on the left 3/4 mile down N Rockton Rd
- Park in the front/main parking lot.
|Fri, December 05|
|Sat, December 06|
|Sun, December 07|
|12:00p||–||12:15p||Pack & Stack equipment|
|12:15p||–||1:00p||Placements Announced / Meetings|
|1:00p||–||2:00p||Load trucks & clean up|
Lost? Phantom Regiment 24-hour cell 815-540-9737
(Only use Thursday – Monday of camp weekends)