If you’re going to be heading to DCI World Championships in Indianapolis August 9-11, then you need to make sure to join other Regiment faithful! We have a fan block of DCI tickets as well as hotel rooms. Plus, you’re invited to our celebration brunch on Sunday!
1) TICKETS: Phantom Regiment is once again selling tickets for the Drum Corps International Championships August 9-11, 2012 in Indianapolis, Indiana. Buy your tickets now.
Over the previous 4 years that we have offered this, our fan base has continued to grow in numbers! The support from our phans has been tremendous! The corps members can’t thank you enough for your support at their biggest show of the year.
We hope we can count on your presence and support again this upcoming August in the Lucas Oil Stadium! NEW this year: we know exactly where our sections are located. (In the past – DCI wouldn’t assign our tickets until later). You can also pick and choose which nights you would like to attend.
So whatever your schedule and budget is, we hope you are able to join us and cheer on the Regiment.
By purchasing your tickets through us, not only are you going to be sitting with other Regiment fans cheering on your favorite corps, but you are also helping to raise money for the Regiment as we receive sales commission on all tickets purchased through us!
The ticket prices are the face value as set by DCI and our convenience charge is much lower! Buy your tickets now.
2) HOTEL: Looking for a hotel room? Join other Phantom Regiment phans in our hotel block.
For those that will be attending our 2012 Celebration Brunch, it will take place here as well!
Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
The rooms can be booked in two ways:
1) Online through www.dci.org
Either way, you will need to provide this code to access your block of rooms at the Marriott: DCIPHA0812
(Unused rooms will be released July 1)
3) Celebration Brunch: You’re cordially invited to join us as we celebrate the accomplishments of the 2012 Phantom Regiment at our Celebration Brunch. If you can’t attend, but would like to help donate to the cause to keep this event free to the members, you can do that as well!
To recap – here are the three items you need to know about joining the rest of the Regiment faithful in Indy August 9-12:
2) Reserve your hotel room in the Regiment Block (use access access code DCIPHA0812)