Now that we have revealed the 2017 production, Phantasm, our next reveal is our uniform for the 2017 season. Once again, the Phantom Regiment is proud to wear a Michael J. Cesario designed uniform from Fred J Miller, Inc.
Our first public performance is tomorrow, Sunday, June 4th in which we will only be wearing a partial 2017 uniform. While the full uniform is being readied for our premier, we would like to share the artist’s illustration.
“This year’s program needed the imagination and insight that only the artists at FJM could deliver,” said Wes Cartwright, Phantom Regiment Artistic Director. Learn more about Phantasm at https://regiment.org/phantom-regiment-2017-2/
The color guard will be wearing their parade costume for tomorrow’s performance. We look forward to revealing the final musicians’ and color guard costumes soon.
Our upcoming performances:
- Sunday, June 4th 2pm: Leaf River Summer Daze Parade
- Tuesday, June 6th 7pm: FREE Music in the Park concert at the Sinnissippi Music Shell.
- Saturday, June 17th 8:30pm: Dress Rehearsal (free & open to the public) at Stillman High School
- Friday, July 7th 7:30pm: Show of Shows at Boylan Catholic High School
- Saturday, July 15th 7:00pm: Tour of Champions at Huskie Stadium, Northern Illinois University
Visit regiment.org for more information.