Nominations can be submitted by anyone with interest in the Phantom Regiment organization. A nomination packet must meet the following requirements:
- One (1) nomination letter
- Two (2) supporting letters
- Each letter must not be more than two single-sided pages or one double-sided page in length
- The author of the nomination letter must collect the support letters and email all three (nomination packet) at one time to the address and by the deadline listed below.
- Nomination packets can be sent beginning Feb 1st and no later than close of business on Feb 29th.
- Nomination packets must be sent to: [email protected]
The Hall of Fame Chairperson reserves the right to reject submissions that do not follow the above requirements. Nominations are submitted to the Hall of Fame Committee, who vet the candidates and approve them for the voting process.
- Call for nominations begins: Feb 1
- Call for nominations ends: Feb 29
- Voting Begins: Mar 15
- Voting Deadline: Mar 31
- Hall of Fame inductee(s) announced: Show of Shows in Rockford
- Hall of Fame Induction Banquet in Summer
Any person who has made a significant and long-lasting, positive impact on the Phantom Regiment organization will be considered by the committee as a possible recipient of the Hall of Fame Award.
The voting body includes the existing Hall of Fame Members (living), PR Board Members, PRAA Board Members (one vote per person).
The Hall of Fame inductee(s) are announced each year at the Show of Shows in Rockford.