The Phantom Regiment Hall of Fame recognizes individuals who have made a significant and long-lasting positive impact on the Phantom Regiment organization.
The Hall of Fame began in 2016, with 36 inductees enshrined that inaugural year. Prior, Phantom Regiment recognized those who have made a significant impact on the organization by adding their names to the “Heritage Plaque”. To better honor them with a more traditional recognition, Phantom Regiment created the Phantom Regiment Hall of Fame during its 60th anniversary year.
Save the Date
Friday, July 14
700 W Riverside Blvd
Rockford, IL 61103
Invites, registration, and hotel block info coming soon!
- One (1) nomination letter
- Two (2) supporting letters
- Each letter must not be more than two single-sided pages or one double-sided page in length
- The author of the nomination letter must collect the support letters and email all three (nomination packet) at one time to the address and by the deadline listed below.
- Nomination packets can be sent beginning March 1st and no later than close of business on March 31st.
- Nomination packets must be sent to: [email protected]
The Hall of Fame Chairperson reserves the right to reject submissions that do not follow the above requirements. Nominations are submitted to the Hall of Fame Committee, who vet the candidates and approve them for the voting process.
- Call for nominations begins: Mar 1
- Call for nominations ends: Mar 31
- Voting Begins: Apr 15
- Voting Deadline: Apr 30
- Hall of Fame inductee(s) announced: Show of Shows in Rockford
- Hall of Fame Induction Banquet in Summer/Fall
Any person who has made a significant and long-lasting, positive impact on the Phantom Regiment organization will be considered by the committee as a possible recipient of the Hall of Fame Award.
The voting body includes the existing Hall of Fame Members (living), PR Board Members, PRAA Board Members (one vote per person).
The Hall of Fame inductee(s) are announced each year at the Show of Shows in Rockford.